Win tickets to the Wealden Times Midsummer fair
Burlanes are thrilled to be creating and building the theatre kitchen for this years Sew, Grow, Eat Festival.
The inspiring festival will be held at the Wealden Times Midsummer Fair , Hole Park, Kent 5-7 June.
Watch top chefs at work and become an expert on all things foodie, from fabulous first courses to full-on feasts. Each day we will welcome a variety of chefs who will share their knowledge and demonstrate their skills in our kitchen theatre, created and built by us -Burlanes - The Kitchen & Bathroom Design Specialists.
Our team are busy building the theatre kitchen in our on-site workshop. We can’t wait for the big reveal of one our acclaimed freestanding country kitchens.
The hand painted kitchen units are made with tulip wood and will include our signature larder top.
The kitchen island where the chefs will be demonstrating their skills is being custom built to suit their needs. An induction hob, integrated bin and working Quooker tap (the tap that immediately dispenses boiling water) will ensure chefs have a perfect working kitchen.
We are also offering free Quooker tap installation worth £150 to those at the show.
Not forgetting a double wine cooler stocked with Pimms and bubbly so do come and join us for a Bucks Fizz and a guided tour of the beautiful bespoke Chefs' theatre kitchen between 9-10.30am Thurs 5th – Saturday 7th June or a Pimms between 3.45 – 4.30pm.
Check out the timetable for all the theatre events here . Top chefs include:
- Rosemary Shrager will be demonstrating how to make some of her tried and tested recipes in our Chefs’ Theatre from her new cookery book, Bakes, Cakes & Puddings.
- Paul Merrett renowned chef will be cooking up a melting pot of different cuisines to really excite and inspire from his new book Spice Odyssey.
- The Wild Food Catering Company a specialist catering company from Kent will be showcasing some of their delicious dishes using only wild game and local produce.
- Charlotte White will be demonstrating recipes from her new cook book, Burlesque Baking and reveal the art of show-stopping, decadent cakes and bakes
- East Court Manor will show you all the techniques you need to make the perfect sourdough bread
- Graham Garrett is a Michelin star awarded chef from The West House in Biddenden who has cooked for the Queen and at 10 Downing Street. We can't wait to see what dishes he creates from our theatre kitchen
- Nina Parker Nina will be cooking recipes from her debut cookbook, NINA ST TROPEZ, bursting with colour, flavour & some St Tropez elegance.
- Rocksalt Rocksalt chef Simon will be creating some lovely fish dishes with the freshest of fish and local produce from Kent.
- Dhruv Baker, the acclaimed winner of Masterchef 2010, will be merging the culinary techniques and heritage of European cuisine with the wonders of Asian spicing and creating food with extraordinary flavours!
As this is such a fabulous event we are giving away 5 pairs of complimentary tickets to use on the 5th, 6th or 7th June 2014.
To enter simply subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest Burlanes news and special offers and then click on this simple rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
Start date is 12am, 14 May 2014 and the closing date is 12am, 23 May2014. The winner will be notified within 3 working days by email. The winners will need to provide a postal address. If the winner does not respond with a postal address within 2 days of contact the giveaway will be re-drawn and the prize re-allocated. The winner must have fulfilled the mandatory requirements. The prize is not transferable and there is no monetary alternative. UK entry only.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
The Burlanes Blogger